When businesses grow, it is often necessary to have them undergo structural reorganisation. With the team’s extensive training in the areas of tax law and commercial law, T&CO is the ideal partner to determine and implement the most appropriate solution to meet its clients’ needs.
Growing a business may also involve sales and acquisitions. In such cases, T&CO helps its clients to negotiate the terms of the transaction, draft the relevant contracts and set up the most appropriate legal structure for the business accordingly.
It may also be the case that a company is obliged to close down its operations. In this respect, T&CO advises its clients on putting the company into liquidation, and can also be appointed as its liquidator.
T&CO advises its clients on the following areas in particular:
- Group reorganisation
- Setting up a company in Switzerland or abroad
- Swiss company mergers and divisions
- Acquiring Swiss or foreign companies
- Due diligence when acquiring or selling companies
- Putting Swiss companies into liquidation